Nothing aids a good, restful night of sleep like having a clean, quiet, clutter-free bedroom. (Not to mention, if you’ve been working along with our Atlanta Spring Cleaning Room by Room series you are overdue for a nap!)
Before I share the bedroom cleaning checklist, may I make a suggestion? Why don’t you spend your time doing something you enjoy, and leave us to handle what we enjoy – making Atlanta homes sparkle! As our client Gregory says:
Our Loft Always Looks Brand New
We’re really happy we went with Sponge and Sparkle. The cleaners Mabia and Jared are fast but very thorough, and are always on time. We have a converted loft that gets dingy and dusty very easily, and it always looks and feels brand new after they’ve cleaned. Highly recommended.
Bedroom Spring Cleaning Checklist
- Strip the bed.
- Clear out your closet clutter. Remember the mantra: Clutter attracts dust bunnies. This is the best time to give or throw away anything that isn’t useful or beautiful.
- Remove your curtains. This is a good time to get those winter window coverings cleaned and replace them with lighter, spring-time ones.
- Clean the ceiling fan.
- Dust the ceilings, corners, lamps, picture frames and knick-knacks.
- Clean and polish all furniture – dressers, chests, etc.
- Clean your floors – including in your closets, under the bed and under furniture.
- Replace the window coverings.
- Make the bed.
Want More Spring Cleaning Tips?
About the author:
Raina Raflo owns Sponge & Sparkle, Atlanta’s oldest and most reputable independent maid and house cleaning service. (404) 633-9652.
Read more Atlanta maid and house cleaning service customer reviews on our site.
Request a cleaning quote.
Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )